Keokuk County Community Endowment Foundation Fund
Your donation to the Keokuk County Community Endowment Foundation fund will be used to support the annual grant process of the Foundation. Each year, local nonprofit organizations apply to the Foundation for dollars to support capital projects and programs that enhance Keokuk County.
Our community benefits from both large and small gifts given through the KCCEF. Becoming a donor is an easy way to help support the community where you were born, have lived your life, or raised your family. There are many options and we invite you to find the one that works best for you. We would be happy to speak with you or your financial advisor to answer any questions.
Charitable Giving Funds
- A charitable giving fund is a highly personal approach to giving, customized with your interests in mind. They provide a simple way for you to support the causes and organizations you care about locally. You can use cash, stock or other assets, like those listed on this page, to create a named fund, qualify for immediate state and federal tax deductions, and choose the charities you want to support.
Endow Iowa Tax Credits
- Your donation can receive immediate tax benefits, even if you give over time. By working with the Keokuk County Community Endowment Foundation and our parent organization, the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines, your gift may be eligible for the Endow Iowa Tax Credit Program, a 25% state tax credit available on qualified gifts, in addition to normal federal charitable income tax deductions.
Gifts We Accept
- Real estate (home, farmland)
- Marketable & other securities
- Closely held corporations
- Tangible personal property (art, boats)
- IRA, 401(k), or other retirement accounts
- Life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities
- Gifts designated in a will or estate plan
- Charitable remainder trusts
Keokuk County Disaster Recovery Fund
The Disaster Recovery Fund provides an opportunity for the public to give with the reassurance their donations will be used to quickly move resources to where they are most needed and to adapt to evolving long term needs following a disaster.
To make a donation to one of our three funds using a credit or debit card, you may click on the links below. This will leave the Keokuk County Foundation Website and take you directly to a secure site managed by Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines (CFGDM). Rest assured KCCEF board of directors will ensure that your gift will be used locally in the manner in which you designate.